Who is this course for?
- Marketing leaders - CMOs, Marketing Directors, and managers responsible for managing a marketing plan, particularly in organizations that are rapidly growing.
- Mid-senior level marketers - Individual contributors who want to fully understand how to add the most value to their team, especially in a growth environment.
- Strategic leaders - Senior executives who want to improve their marketing outreach efforts or thoughtfully build a marketing organization.
- Analyze how well your organization lives out its brand purpose, promise, and principles
- Understand the different phases of the brand lifecycle and the top marketing priorities at each stage
- Align resources to build and scale marketing teams at every level of the organization
- Create a marketing roadmap to focus your team efforts as well as those of your company
- Establish and track your metrics for success using a customer-centric approach
- Create a shared language for marketing strategies to build profitable outcomes
Sprints are condensed, immediately applicable two- to three-week online courses taught by top business school professors and internationally recognized thought leaders.
1-2 hours per module over the 2-3 week period.
|Scheduled Class Batches?||
Live Online Classes (With recorded sessions)
2-week sprint plus Section4 Membership — $995, Additional sprints at a discounted rate of $500
|Related Job Positions||
Chief Marketing Officer, Marketing Directors, Marketers, Marketing Specialist, Growth Hacker, Marketing Strategist