Who is this course for?
- Strategists and marketers - Decision-makers in strategy, product, innovation, or marketing who want to flex their strategic muscles.
- Designers - Visual creatives who strive to understand the "why" that informs their work.
- Founders - Founders, CEOs, and business owners of small- to medium-sized businesses.
- Understand how and why brand strategy is the foundation of value creation
- Identify your brand's strengths and opportunities, and how to leverage them for growth
- Improve your firm’s value proposition and competitive differentiation
- Make strategic recommendations for where to allocate resources
- Optimize your personal brand for maximum impact and competitive advantage
- Learn how to proactively and consistently communicate value through your brand
Sprints are condensed, immediately applicable two- to three-week online courses taught by top business school professors and internationally recognized thought leaders.
1-2 hours per module over the 2-3 week period.
Scott Galloway & KatherineDillon
|Scheduled Class Batches?||
Live Online Classes (With recorded sessions)
2-week sprint plus Section4 Membership — $995, Additional sprints at a discounted rate of $500
|Related Job Positions||
Marketing Strategist, Marketer, Marketing Manager, Brand Specialist, Brand Manager, Designer, Graphic Artist, Founder, CEO