Who is this course for?
- Leaders - Leaders who want the frameworks and language needed to influence product decisions.
- Marketers - Strategic marketers who strive to understand how to best communicate product value in a crowded market.
- Product teams - Strategic marketers who strive to understand how to best communicate product value in a crowded market.
- Analyze how well your organization lives out its brand purpose, promise, and principles
- Inject products with a higher perceived value
- Learn how to identify market opportunities and how products might fill those gaps
- Become more well-versed in user-centered product development
- Learn the "how" and "why" behind successful products, and how to bring these concepts into your own firm
- Make actionable strategic recommendations that shape the product, product lines, innovation, marketing, and positioning
- Influence a user-centered product roadmap that truly matters to the customer
Sprints are condensed, immediately applicable two- to three-week online courses taught by top business school professors and internationally recognized thought leaders.
1-2 hours per module over the 2-3 week period.
Adam Alter & Malcolm Gladwell
|Scheduled Class Batches?||
Live Online Classes (With recorded sessions)
2-week sprint plus Section4 Membership — $995, Additional sprints at a discounted rate of $500
|Related Job Positions||
Marketers, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Strategist, Product Manager, Product Specialist,