Who is this course for?
- Product managers - build products that stimulate habit development by successfully anticipating and meeting needs.
- Product designers - apply behavior design tactically to strengthen and simplify the customer experience.
- Marketers - identify and leverage engaging product moments to build love and loyalty for their brand.
- Learn the human psychology behind habits and how to make them your competitive advantage
- Unlock how to tie customer internal triggers to behaviors
- Identify barriers that prevent customers from using products and develop strategies to overcome those barriers
- Generate ways to reward your customers for using your product
- Debate the ethics of habit-forming products and how to ethically build products that feel irresistible
- Master key metrics needed to evaluate and enhance your product’s stickiness
- Translate product usage and retention to accelerated monetization
Sprints are condensed, immediately applicable two- to three-week online courses taught by top business school professors and internationally recognized thought leaders.
1-2 hours per module over the 2-3 week period.
Nir Eyal & Adam Alter
|Scheduled Class Batches?||
Live Online Classes (With recorded sessions)
2-week sprint plus Section4 Membership — $995, Additional sprints at a discounted rate of $500