Who is this course for?
- Marketers - Marketers who want to gain an understanding of how to use data and work with a D&A function for more insight into their marketing activities.
- Product managers - Product teams looking to leverage data and analytics as a competitive advantage in building products.
- Operations - Operations leaders looking to uncover opportunities in their processes through data and analytics.
- Think more creatively and concretely about what data can do for your organization
- Identify the problems that data and analytics can solve, and select the right ones to tackle
- Develop actionable data plans that resonate with technical and non-technical teams
- Turn data into usable insights through hands-on application
- Put data to work to solve a real problem within your organization
- Turn data into a visual story that generates buy-in for your recommendations
- Understand how great data-driven organizations operate – and how to build your own
Sprints are condensed, immediately applicable two- to three-week online courses taught by top business school professors and internationally recognized thought leaders.
1-2 hours per module over the 2-3 week period.
Tom Davenport & Jon Francis
|Scheduled Class Batches?||
Live Online Classes (With recorded sessions)
2-week sprint plus Section4 Membership — $995, Additional sprints at a discounted rate of $500
|Related Job Positions||
Data Analyst, Data Manager, Data Engineer, Marketers, Product Manager, Operations Manager